Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today Room Service captures two of the Mondrian South Beach hotel’s coolest features: a floating stairwell and a giant image of a doe-eyed doll in the lobby. Marcel Wanders is the the genius behind the design of this uber chic hotel that meshes art and functionality so beautifully. I love traveling and I tend to be one of those people who misses their bed when staying at a hotel, but the Mondrian South Beach isn’t one of those spots. I just feel so right at home here. It’s not pretentious or overly glam. In fact, while it’s absolutely gorgeous in design, there is something very welcoming and cozy about it. So what do you think of my outfit? I was trying to go for a fun resort wear look with fringe to mix with this amazing snakeprint skirt.
PHOTOS Courtesy of Alexander Tamargo/@ALTAImages